It is the goal of the Godfrey Boston to ensure that we are providing a positive experience for every guest. Whether on our website and at our property, we aim to ensure that everyone is able to access all areas. If at any point you have difficulty accessing any section of our website, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We want to ensure that you are provided with the information and assistance you need and are committed to ensuring that each feature on our site is accessible for everyone.
Accessibility Features at Godfrey Hotel Boston:
- Accessible King and Queen Guest Rooms – with mobility and hearing accessible features, 32’’ door width, roll in shower with grab bars and portable shower chair
- Accessible route from the public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from the public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from the public entrance and guest rooms to all dining outlets
- TTY for guest use
- Closed captioning on all guest room televisions